Wednesday

Knit Class #2

During the week when time allowed, I cast on stitches and knit my bright orange yarn.  Upon arriving at my second knitting class, I was excited to be there but was confused because that ladies that I attended class with last week were not there.  I thought maybe I was in the wrong class.  But, I found out that everyone comes to the same class regardless of the level they are and you are not required to attend consecutive classes.  Ann again was knit savvy and attended to everyone in a group and individually.  At this class we reviewed long tail cast on, the knit stitch and learned how to purl, knit 2 purl 2 for ribbing and binding off.  I had learned all of this and was actually knitting, purling and binding off.  How much fun is that?  At the end of the class Ann asked us to think about our third and final class to get started on an actual project.  I bought two skeins of different colored variegated KUDO yarn from Plymouth Yarn and received a free pattern for the Waves Scarf.  I learned yarn over and DSP.  I ripped out quite a bit of it and had to start over a couple of times but I think I'm on a roll now.  

No comments: