Sunday

Love Stitches Hat






While visiting Memories Yarn Cafe (Henderson, Ky), I saw a beautiful hat that Carolyn, the Proprieter and talented crocheter) had crocheted.  She was very kind enough to share the website for the pattern to make my own.  This pattern is available at lovestitches.blogspot.  It was very easy to follow and while I grabbed a Bernat yarn to make my first hat, I want to snag a couple skeins of solid colored soft acrylic LionBrand yarn from Carolyn's shop to make another one or two, or three.  It's very hard to stop once you learn to crochet and hook up (now that's funny) with a great pattern - free pattern. The possibilities are truly endless and the people you meet who love it are pretty amazing.  The flower on my hat is huge and little disturbing in that I did not follow a pattern to crochet it.  It needs a flatter flower.  Can't wait to wear it...once I remove the enormous flower.  Thank you, Carolyn. 

No comments: